Moana Backpack (Poly/Red/blue)
Moana means deep ocean in Hawaiian. This hand-drawn design is a compilation of several traditional ocean and wave ʻOhe Kapala (bamboo stamping) designs created by Malialuika that came together as a kapa (bark cloth) design. After this same tradition, this design was created using modern techniques.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators