Moku 'O Keawe Backpack (Poly)
Moku 'O Keawe is the ancient name for the Big Island. It refers to the high chief Keawe, whose decendants still reside in Hawai'i today. Design by Malialuika.
This hand-drawn ʻOhe Kapala (bamboo stamping) design created by Malialuika was arranged exactly as it would have been traditionally stamped on Kapa.
Kapa is a traditional fabric made from the inner bark of a local tree, then soaked and pounded and joined to make a whole fabric. These were then stamped with designs using plant dyes. After this same tradition, this design was created using modern techniques.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
People who bought this product, also bought